[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gefen video Matrix via UPD - TAG Share

Gefen video Matrix via UPD

A library of User Components and Plugins for Q-Sys
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wimzwarts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gefen video Matrix via UPD

Postby wimzwarts » February 14th, 2018, 6:56 am

Hi Guys,

can't get it up and running. Trying to make a 4x4 script via UPD to switch a Geffen UHD600A-44 via Qsys script.
Should be easy, but I can't get it up and running. Controlling via Telnet of web)interface works.
Any idea's?

Thanks!
Wim

Nick

Re: Gefen video Matrix via UPD

Postby Nick » March 5th, 2018, 9:55 pm

Hey Mate, out of curiosity did you make any progress with this? I am trying to control a Gefen AV over IP system (Using the EXT-HD2IRS-LAN boxes for HDMI Tx and Rx) from Q-Sys and am not having any luck. It seems we may be in a similar boat, I can control the devices from telnet or the webGUI no worries, but I'm not having any luck sending commands from Q-Sys. I suspect I'm going about it the wrong way, trying to use command buttons to send a string via TCP to the IP Address of the receiver on Port 23.

Any advice would be much appreciated

Cheers

brian.audiobiz

Postby brian.audiobiz » April 21st, 2018, 4:01 am

This may help. It's a Gefen video wall UDP controller I threw together in a pinch. Not very elegant, but you may be able to pull what you need out. I should mention I had to open and set the ports in the web GUI of the Gefen.
Please sign in or register to download the attached file.

Nick

Postby Nick » May 29th, 2018, 8:43 am

Cheers mate, I'll check it out. As a point of interest for anyone reading this in the future, my specific issue turned out to be an ID10T type problem. I have forgotten to add the "\n" at the end of my strings. Once added, everything started working smoothly.

Return to “Q-Sys Module Library”