[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Allowing Q-sys to Count - TAG Share

Allowing Q-sys to Count

Discussion space for anything related to Q-Sys.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eli_garrett
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Allowing Q-sys to Count

Postby eli_garrett » February 24th, 2018, 7:33 am

I want to have a Q-Sys System count how many people walk thru a door in a day, I can setup a laser sensor but I need a way to count the input. has anyone ever written something that can keep count of how many times an input has been triggered?

dgriffin

Re: Allowing Q-sys to Count

Postby dgriffin » February 27th, 2018, 4:31 am

Please sign in or register to download the attached file.

Return to “Q-Sys Discussion”